2/15/10

Etsy Shop of the Week...

Ok so this week I chose a shop that I have been in love with since I joined Etsy... FernStreetDesign's. Her pieces are so organic and interesting, I can look at them forever and see new things all the time, they are extremely intricate! She collects unique treasures from attics, drawers and flea markets that are someone else's junk and turns them to beautiful pieces of art! She gives them a new life!



These are only a few of my favourites I defiantly recommend checking her store out and taking a browse, there is something for everyone!

I even purchased this little beauty that has been on my wish list forever!! It reminds me so much of Alice and Wonderland, I can't wait to get it!!! Happy Shopping!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails