10/28/10

Mismatched Wedding...

If you have been following this blog long enough, you know that I am a sucker for the mismatched bridesmaids dresses and I love it even more when the gentlemen wear funky socks! So obviously I fell in love with this wedding, plus the brides dress is stunning! Also I have great news about the sewing company.... they took my pieces and most should be done by next week, which is so exciting!!! Hope everyone is having a great day... Enjoy!!!!







Check out more pics here..

7 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! thanks for the comment, I'm following you also*

    - Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  2. answ: i agree, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love that the bride has blue shoes, and they had poppies! xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous wedding! So love the mismatched bm dresses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such beautiful pics. Your blog is really nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails